UK Region London RFF Meet: June 18

It was a brilliant day, and I have some excellent "parallax-effect" photo's to come! lol

Pherdinand said:
Sounds like a fun meeting! Can I participate please?

Sure, just pop in from time to time to the UK region and another meet up in good old blighty will happen soon.

The membership cost is really good value :D just turn up and enjoy. :)

The next one will be before you can shout 'not more drying marks on my negatives' from Southampton :)

what do you mean "another meet"? I want to participate ot this one! AM i too late for the subscription?
Can i pay the fee by paypal?

Sounds like it was a fun day anybody around in London late July and fancy meeting up for a few beers?

Simon

Hi Mango
be good to meet you and even better to have a few beers :D

Simon Larby said:
Hi Mango
be good to meet you and even better to have a few beers :D

Just tell us when and I will do my best not to end up around Folkenstone.

Can't we have a meeting in Brum, it is a safer bet for me. :p

I'll keep you posted Fgianni - London's better for me - you don't have to bring cameras etc or take any photos how about we just meet and have a few beers and chat etc and meet some where central so it's easy as possible to find....
Simon

Simon Larby said:
I'll keep you posted Fgianni - London's better for me - you don't have to bring cameras etc or take any photos how about we just meet and have a few beers and chat etc and meet some where central so it's easy as possible to find....
Simon

Can you really find something easy to find for me? Please keep in mind that yesterday, going from Birmingham to London, I missed it by about 80 miles :D

Anyway now I know the trick, so I should not have any problem getting there, as I said to my wife yesterday morning.

How about the London Eye? you can't really miss that - there's an All Bar One right by it that sells some decent lagers Staraporum (can't spell it?) and 1664 etc. Speaking of which i'm going there now to meet Jerome Meridol from webphotomag.com he does some very cool layouts of photographer's works you should check out his site and that's not a plug to see my work BTW.

Anyway just a thought its a long way off.........

Last edited by a moderator:
I second Brum. All roads (and canals) lead there and you'll save the cost of travel in the price of beer.

And you can get a good beating for free (just kidding).

kully

PS Not kidding about the beating.

Don't worry Simon, if we decide for London I'll get there, I don't think I am going to make the same mistake twice, this time I am going to ask if I need to change train before boarding.

Hey,
Brum is fine by me, some decent views of the 'cut' although I can't remember the exact locations, Ian can help there..... maybe not :)

It's worth going to for the curry, yesterdays was pretty good (thanks ManGo), but you have to try the Balti from Brum. Isn't that right Ian...... Ian? .... round here somewhere.... sorry phones ringing.

:)

Back