Show us your SLR ..... WHAT?

Where's Goldilocks when we need her judgement?
Actually, the F4 might be "just right" once that bloated battery grip gets removed.
Then the AF gets slower, drive gets slower and you have no battery indication. Using the MB20 is a bit of a stretch as 4 batteries can fall quickly below the needed voltage. Despite that I still prefer it over the MB21.

IMG_6024.jpegIMG_6028.jpeg
I was doing a camera trade with a friend and I was already feeling a little guilty as it seemed to me that I was getting the much better deal but it was his idea so what could I do. After we came to an agreement he said that if I wanted it I could also have this R7 with this Schneider 35mm PC lens. He thought since I shoot a lot of large format I would appreciate the lens shift

p3705438973-6.jpg

A new to me FA with my old MD-12. Seems to work well together.

Dear Board,

I picked up these 2 dandies for less than $ 35 USD, shipping included and with the attached lenses.

The black PZ-70 works fine in limited testing. It auto-focuses and all controls seem to work as advertised.

The ZX-5n will have to wait until Amazon drops a package of CR2 batteries on my doorstep tomorrow. I suspect it too will work.

I've seen posts recently from people wondering if the heyday of camera collecting has passed?

I assure you, as a self-proclaimed "Junk" collector, it has only just begun! ;)

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Harrisburg PA :)

IMG_20240316_181054 by Tim Murphy, on Flickr

This beauty still takes pictures if you put in a battery.
M10R + Nokton 1: 1.5 / 75 at f/5.6. Cropped, reds upped –it is an L lens!
Heh, I even managed to focus correctly on the RF!
Edit: I ran the DG ->TIFF through Radiant Photo LR plug.

_EOS1.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back