Show us your SLR ..... WHAT?

View attachment 4829994

Only had this a couple of weeks but like it already. Fast, fast mirror and shutter and focuses very easily.
And to keep this company and to provide a holder for my old Pentax-A SMC 50mm f1.2, I saw this and grabbed it while I could. Far below current advertised prices and everything seems to work as it should.

I have to admit, these mechanical slr’s are quite lovely things and so much nicer than the electronic cameras I’ve had from the same era.IMG_3334.jpeg

This puppy followed me home after work yesterday. It was posted online as free to go to a new home.

The lens is pristine and the camera shows little signs of use. Unfortunately after firing a few test shots the capacitor blew off. So, another project to occupy my evenings.

IMG_20240130_092020_(850_x_638_pixel).jpg

And to keep this company and to provide a holder for my old Pentax-A SMC 50mm f1.2, I saw this and grabbed it while I could. Far below current advertised prices and everything seems to work as it should.

I have to admit, these mechanical slr’s are quite lovely things and so much nicer than the electronic cameras I’ve had from the same era.View attachment 4830827
The MX is a jewel. A fast 50 and a 28, and you're good to go. Everything else is excess baggage!

I will admit that my Pentax thoughts of late have been more and more towards the Spotmatics - probably a F - than anything more recent. A nice three prime set for one of those could be fun for a change of pace on occasion.

Back