Show us your Olympus 35xx

Nope, the camera came with the original lens cap and the strap only. That hood is what I made myself. I made the bottom case too.

LunoLuno

I love that hood... how did you make it? And would you be willing to make more? I think there are a few people here who would be interested in having one :)

I love that hood... how did you make it? And would you be willing to make more? I think there are a few people here who would be interested in having one :)

If you can purchase following materials, it's not that difficult to make one. What I needed were,

- aluminum sheet (0.3mm thickness / one-side matt-black finished)
- PP (polypropylen) sheet (0.5mm thckness)
- non-reflective sheet
- double-sided tape

You cut them, bend them, paste them, and you'll have a tiny snap-on hood for your little Oly.:)

LunoLuno

Olympus EE. Sorry it's not a 35xx

i-kJZBhT9-M.jpg

439377104_243ae4cc6f_z.jpg

This is an uncommon one. Same lens as the 35 SP, LC, UC, but this one uses a weird battery that is of course not available anymore now. Well, not easily anyways.
I no longer have my Olympus 35 collection, all I have are these pictures.

my second RF

my second RF

here's mine :)i bought this one about 20$ today (13052013) can't wait for first RoLL :bang:

Attachments

• _MG_8155 2 RF FORUM.jpg
    _MG_8155 2 RF FORUM.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
my lovely 35SP

my lovely 35SP

My recently acquired Olympus 35SP.
Loving it a lot! :)

Attachments

• editedBWoly35SP_2.jpg
    editedBWoly35SP_2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • editedBWoly35sp.jpg
    editedBWoly35sp.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • editedCOLOURoly35SP.jpg
    editedCOLOURoly35SP.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
Here's mine, got it in the mail yesterday. Everything looks good, other than a dim RF patch and the film counter doesn't seem to want to reset... Shooting my first roll later today, but first I had to make myself a lens cap! :D

9232519552_da09734d28_b.jpg

Back