RETO Ultra Wide & Slim

You know what they say, when in Rome do as the Romans do. Only kidding, this "Trevi Fountain" is in Las Vegas. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, there are some subtle but obvious differences. I just figured the LV NV Trevi might be a good place to get all those ‘bad tourist’ urges out.

53269293136_f54bf1ee58_k.jpg

SuperHeadz ToyCam, with clover san 22mm lens. Fomapan 400 in HC110h.

$17 including shipping is a great deal. @AlexMogens, time to get a replacement! 😁
Eh, it did its job. $17 is about what it's worth though, I think I paid $35 at Central Camera in Chicago. I got it for the elder daughter. By roll five, she was getting frustrated with its limitations. She's really taken to the brutalist charm of the Nikkormat FTn.

Eh, it did its job. $17 is about what it's worth though, I think I paid $35 at Central Camera in Chicago. I got it for the elder daughter. By roll five, she was getting frustrated with its limitations. She's really taken to the brutalist charm of the Nikkormat FTn.
As a primary camera, I agree that the RETO's limitations can be frustrating. The Nikkormat FTn is a solid improvement over the RETO, which by comparison is slim on features (all puns intended). Your daughter's moving on up! 😁

RETO Ultra Wide & Slim, Kentmere Pan 400, developed in LegacyPro L110 at 1:31 for 5.5 minutes.

2023.04.10 Roll #328-07941-positive.jpg by dourbalistar, on Flickr

Back