RETO Ultra Wide & Slim

My only complaint about these is after some time and/or maybe exposure to sunlight or heat, whatever the exterior surface is made of begins to break down and becomes extremely sticky and disgusting to touch!

My only complaint about these is after some time and/or maybe exposure to sunlight or heat, whatever the exterior surface is made of begins to break down and becomes extremely sticky and disgusting to touch!
@qqphotos for better or worse, the RETO is all bare plastic and should be immune to the sticky surface coating issue of the Superheadz version. This review article (not mine) has a good rundown of all the different (re)incarnations of the "Ultra Wide & Slim".

Fomapan 400 in HC-110. Haha mine is a lemon :D
52993588423_39e6696d97_k.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

Last edited:
Sterzing, Spitalkirche
FP001653+55-59-wand-skl.jpg
fp with Summicron R 50mm, stitched exposures
Interesting: the hats of the doomed!

Last edited:
Surprisingly good results for this inexpensive camera. For hiking and other situations where someone might want a light slim camera that produces decent photos, this seems to fit that niche.

Thanks for showing this!

Surprisingly good results for this inexpensive camera. For hiking and other situations where someone might want a light slim camera that produces decent photos, this seems to fit that niche.

Thanks for showing this!
Glad to share, @Pál_K! That's almost exactly how I use it, as a super light and compact second (or third) camera besides my main travel camera(s). Hardly weighs anything, but gives an interesting super wide perspective. Place the main subject in the middle where the lens is sharpest and don't overthink the rest.

Back