Pennsylvania May NYC Meet-UP/May Philly Megabus Trip

Set a date for the Philly trip Cal. If possible can we avoid the weekend of May 20-21st? I'll be in DC that weekend

I'm completely free last weekend in May. 27-28.

Phil Forrest

Let's make it easy to see Phil.

The only thing is we have to get those Megabus reserved seats pronto. Remember this is a holiday weekend, and likely the Saturday and Monday bookings will fill fast. I say May 28th which is a Sunday.

I will check the Megabus schedule "pronto."

Cal

And I'll be in Miami again the weekend of 27-28 May.

Jean-Marc,

Perhaps we should move the Philly trip to June, but schedule and book the trip in May. I would like to keep the original trio intact, meaning you me and Philippe.

May also has Mother's Day...

Perhaps June is best, but plan and book in May.

Cal

Joe,

Keep us in mind. PM me if you want to hang and shoot. I have vacation time to burn, so if you like, during the week is o.k. with me.

Cal

thanks!
not sure what's happening yet.
visiting friends on the island and my uncle is turning 92 while i'm there also.
my regular travel buddy on the island just got diagnosed with bladder cancer and will be staring treatment mid may...and his wife tripped and tore her acl and is in a knee brace...it might be a mild mannered visit.

thanks!
not sure what's happening yet.
visiting friends on the island and my uncle is turning 92 while i'm there also.
my regular travel buddy on the island just got diagnosed with bladder cancer and will be staring treatment mid may...and his wife tripped and tore her acl and is in a knee brace...it might be a mild mannered visit.

Joe,

Low key is cool with me. Whatever is good for you is good with me.

Sorry about your friend. I work at a Cancer center so know you have someone on the inside that might be able to help. If you need info or anything else...

A positive metal attitude is the best...

Cal

Cal, thanks for the consideration. I have to be in Miami 27-28 May , so I will have to join you, Philippe, and Pramodh et al another time. You are right to start booking the bus seats earlier as that is the long week-end.

May be I'll join you and Joe for a week-day shoot. Jean-Marc

Cal, thanks for the consideration. I have to be in Miami 27-28 May , so I will have to join you, Philippe, and Pramodh et al another time. You are right to start booking the bus seats earlier as that is the long week-end.

May be I'll join you and Joe for a week-day shoot. Jean-Marc

Jean-Marc,

Check out post number 25. That other time will be in June, involve no holiday weekend, but the idea is to plan and book now in May.

Cal

Got it Cal. I misunderstood your reply when I first read it. In June, I can do Sunday 4th June. Thanks much!

Got it Cal. I misunderstood your reply when I first read it. In June, I can do Sunday 4th June. Thanks much!

Jean-Marc,

Let's do it Sunday June 4th. Hopefully Philippe will be free.

This gives people a month to get on board.

I'll look at the Megabus schedule. What is important now is to book reserved seating.

Cal

Wonderful. Sunday 4 June 2017. Philippe, Pramodh, Phil, Ben, and anyone else interested -- does this date work for you?

I just booked my "Reserved Seats" for the roundtrip on Sunday June 4th.

Depart NYC 6:55 AM 34th Street between 11th and 12th Avenues. Arrive Philly at 9:05 AM. My seat number is #7.

Return trip from Philly departs 6:15 PM 30th Street Station. Arrive NYC 8:55 PM. Again my seat number is #7.

Anyone wishing to attend needs to book their "Reserved Seating" now/pronto. Reserved Seating is limited and without Reserved Seating it is first come-first served, meaning you might not get on a bus for sure. Only costs $1.00 for the Reserved Seating. Don't make a fool's mistake or be a cheap bass-turd.

If you snooze/you loose.

Know that the food in Philly is great and not costly.

Cal

June 4th works for me.
Can't wait to see everyone there.

Ben,

Very cool.

I think you would like my Linhof Tech IV. Last night I realized that I should get it CLA'ed at Nippon Photo Clinic, the new Linhof certified service center, because the camera is 59 years old and because the RF'er needs adjustment.

I have a 100/2.8 Zeiss Planar that has matching numbers on the cam. Pretty much a time capsule.

Cal

Maggie has 129K followers.

It seems that the editing for a book I'm in where I was a model with Maggie about "Romance" is in a mock-up phase. At this point we have to sign a model release. It seems that we have a rather big section of this book that involves the idea of inclusion.

This is a rather big coffee table book, and the shooting took place in Greenpoint proper and in a studio in Greenpoint.

Anyways another crazy thing I have done. Soon it will be shopped around to publishers, and know that Chris the photographer has a few books published.

There also is a video that I think will be used for promo. During an interview we were asked what was the best memory of our relationship, and the funny thing is that I drew a blank. Later I realized, off camera, the reason I stumbled is that over twenty plus years of being in love that there was no singular one best memory. In other words the question could not be answered, nor was it quantifiable.

I wish what I realized got taped.

Cal

Back