ELCAN replica lens posts

In the kitchen now: I focused on the string of :fruits" that are on the right side of the image. The bokeh looks OK to me.

ELCAN50mm---19-X3.jpg

It was raining yesterday.

ELCAN50mm---39-X3.jpg

ELCAN50mm---40-X3.jpg

ELCAN50mm---41-X3.jpg

Can you tell whether the sharpness drops in the corners of the image?

This is my "office" during the pandemic. My lecture notes and books are shown on the table.

I will continue taking photos with the ELCAN and the M10.

ELCAN50mm---30-X3.jpg

Emile: Thanks. What do you mean by an artsy lens? A lens for special applications with an artsy bokeh and sharpness being uneven?

Ed said that the production lens will be made out of brass and it will be heavier. It should not increase the size though.

What do you mean by an artsy lens? A lens for special applications with an artsy bokeh and sharpness being uneven?
Just a lens with a non eye-cutting rendition..esp close to wide open.
I use the Noctilux f1.0 when I want this..but a smaller lens may fill an easier on the hand need as well.

I like the images..they look fat and round to me..if ya know what I mean..
Probably will get this sooner or later from a friend in HK I can trust to vet it before shipping.

Thank you Emile.

This lens is not perfect but it has a natural, "clean" redering to it with character. Unfortunately I cannot get this lens at the moment. It is quite good in the highlights even with very bright sources of light but it ain't perfect. However it aint boring either. That is a plus.

Back