Classic Camera Repair Forum (KyPhoto) resurrected

Funnily enough, Mr Flibble was one of the names I spotted when I looked in there today, and thought "Yes, I know that one from somewhere" - FallisPhoto (hasn't posted here for a decade, he wasn't young, I fear the worst there), Chris Sherlock, Rick Oleson....

Unfortunately, while I was doing a sort through all my Post-It™ notes some years ago with passwords scrawled on them, that was one I tossed out. Tried to register as a new member today and the activation key wouldn't work. Sent a note to the ADMIN, maybe they can resurrect my Moderator log-in.

I am really glad to see the forum return.

Thanks to whomever made this happen!

PF

Wonderful that it got active again !

Well, I did remember my old User name and e-mail used but still could not Login or get a new password (User name recognized but activation email not received) but thanks to the great help of one of the Administrators everything was solved.

Phil, is it possible to edit the Head of this posting so it will read that the Forum is active again?

Wonderful that it got active again !

Well, I did remember my old User name and e-mail used but still could not Login or get a new password (User name recognized but activation email not received) but thanks to the great help of one of the Administrators everything was solved.

Phil, is it possible to edit the Head of this posting so it will read that the Forum is active again ?

Well, I tried to, Hans, but it only changes the header on the first posting. Valdomar should have started a new thread.

I'm still waiting on an Admin to get back to me on the new log-in.

PF

It is encouraging to see that several of the old expert participants are still around and enthusiastic about the possibility of getting the forum working again. However, it seems there is still a long way to go to get the site fully functional. The main value of the forum is the archived database, which needs a working search process to be accessible.

It is encouraging to see that several of the old expert participants are still around and enthusiastic about the possibility of getting the forum working again. However, it seems there is still a long way to go to get the site fully functional. The main value of the forum is the archived database, which needs a working search process to be accessible.

Mike the site is fully functional just as it was back then. :)
easiest way to search the database, Search Link

select Search by keyword: and uncheck Search by date:

Last edited:
Back