What have you just BOUGHT?

The Leica M to Hasselblad X adapter arrived today. It works perfectly on my 907X, I will probably leave the 500 as a film camera and stick with this tiny little box that takes marvelous images.

I just bought into the Lee100 filter system. I received the holder, a polariser, a ND grad, a few attachment rings and a ND 10 stop filter. These are for my landscape and long exposure work.

Pentax ME with a half case and three SMC Pentax-M lenses: 50/2, 28/2.8 and 135/3.5. Came with a flash that appears kaput -- broken coil battery contact. I haven't given up on it yet. The ad indicated plainly that the electronics were fried on the camera, but I figured that 1) the 1/100 speed and B still worked, and the three lenses alone were worth the asking price of $50. Tried new batteries in the camera and Yippee! It works perfectly.

3/18: And the flash works too, with fresh batteries.

Last edited:
Another Panasonic GF1 body. It should be delivered today. I now have three of them- a black body converted to IR, a white body, and now another black body. What I am really looking for is the illusive steel gray body. They are hard to find without paying a lot of money for them. I will just keep looking and hope I get lucky one day.

53588478529_dfd42e4781_b.jpg

53587289067_f71937a54a_b.jpg

The BD S2 with the 5cm S.C. 1.4 came a bit ago. Advance lever isn't auto returning but other than that it is in great shape. Think it just needs that mechanism cleaned and relubed slightly (the spring is fine) but I can't get the A/R ring out to get the top cover off.

The Yashica YF with the 5cm f1.8 Yashinon just arrived. Camera looks like it was barely used. Great viewfinder, though not 'life sized', and it has lots of room around the 50mm frame lines. I might mask out the 100mm lines at some point. I doubt I would ever use them. Added bonus an IXMOO works in it and opens properly. They don't quite open in a Tower 45.

Just received a Z 24-50 lens to go with my Z7 II on my next trip to Europe. That plus the Z 50/1.8 S and an E-mount Funleader 10mm f/8.0. The E-mount to Z-mount adapter is just about 2mm thick, the lens fits easily into a pocket.

Hey everyone, when images are attached don’t forget to click on the image and insert either thumbnail or full image.

If there is more than one image click on Insert Multiple, check the box and choose thumbnail or full image.

Like this:

IMG_8618.jpegIMG_8619.jpeg
IMG_8620.jpeg

IMG_8621.jpeg

The Amadeo adapter arrived today. I'm pretty excited actually.

Cute leather bag though. Yep, Nikon RF version.
IMG_20240318_102020063.jpg

Looks amazing with everything put together with a Brian S tweaked 1937 Zeiss 50/2 collapsible Sonnar on my M 240... ;)
IMG_20240318_103332002_HDR_AE.jpg
And the obligatory mediocre snap to make sure the RF coupling works:

L1009429.jpg

Gonna be FUN

53588478529_dfd42e4781_b.jpg

53587289067_f71937a54a_b.jpg

The BD S2 with the 5cm S.C. 1.4 came a bit ago. Advance lever isn't auto returning but other than that it is in great shape. Think it just needs that mechanism cleaned and relubed slightly (the spring is fine) but I can't get the A/R ring out to get the top cover off.

The Yashica YF with the 5cm f1.8 Yashinon just arrived. Camera looks like it was barely used. Great viewfinder, though not 'life sized', and it has lots of room around the 50mm frame lines. I might mask out the 100mm lines at some point. I doubt I would ever use them. Added bonus an IXMOO works in it and opens properly. They don't quite open in a Tower 45.
Nice looking YF and lens. The Yashinon is supposed to be a great lens but most have gotten $$$ in great shape. I have the BD S2 also and with my Leotax/Tanack collection I shouldn't be tempted with the late model Nicca/Yashica!;)

Nice looking YF and lens. The Yashinon is supposed to be a great lens but most have gotten $$$ in great shape. I have the BD S2 also and with my Leotax/Tanack collection I shouldn't be tempted with the late model Nicca/Yashica!;)
With the S2, a IIIG, IIIF RD, Canon P, a couple of nickel and black paint IIIa conversions and a Tower 45 I shouldn't have been either.......

But I've been eyeing them for awhile and this combo popped up in the USA at a dealer with a good return policy.... sooo......

It really is a nice camera. Very solid, the projected frameline viewfinder is one of the best out of the bunch. It is maybe second smoothest out of the group, my best is the Tower 45 that YYE CLA'd.

Back