Who is Interested in a RFF Street Forum?

Yesssss! Previous word is too short so I have to add characters. Now my message has character, that's a good thing.

Good idea.

Used to look at Al Kaplans photos, mainly on photo net. He was doing selfies long before the smart phones. Wasn't it monkette he used as a mascot? If I correctly recall he also was a member here as Leica was his main camera.

Thank you, Stephen, for keeping traditions of this forum and finding nice people, who are willing to spend thier time and put thier name here. This is what makes RFF unique and pleasant.

There are currently no genre-specific forums on RFF. A street forum would open the door to other interests, such as portrait, landscape, macro, events, and so on. One couldn't exactly say no, because why single out street photography?
Still, I think that would be a good step. Anything that shifts focus away from gear and toward photography seems welcome to me.
Maybe add a new master forum category called "Genres" and make Street Photography the first forum. Add others as folks express interest.
John

Genre specific sub forums would be a good idea and would help move RFF away from the gear-centric nature of its current structure. Emphasis on gear and not enough on photography/images has been a long standing criticism of RFF.

IMO

Back