What have you just BOUGHT?

4 rolls of 40 speed 120 film-2 Fuji 400 and 2 of Kodak 400 in date for .99 each and what is either a #87 or #89 IR filter from Unclaimed Baggage for $6.50 for the lot.

Leica M8 off the RFF classifieds excellent condition :)
Used Elmarit 28mm from Adorama, which was returned due to having a very stiff focusing ring :( Not all bad I called to order another copy and got a 2 year MAC warranty thrown in for the same price :)

Minolta Prod 20's. Why? Because I thought it looked cool :)

4478699505_5b823231f4_z_d.jpg

I remember these, looked very cool at the time, it reminds me very much of the X100 we see today.

My latest acquisition is the Nikkor Ai 105mm 2.5.

Good looking camera! There's also a bit of Canon Ixus in there it seems...

I received the Fuji X100S on friday! Man, the wait felt like forever. I wanted to try something other then the included neck strap, so I bought one of Gordy's great wrist straps (string model, black leather, turquoise wrapping & cord). Considering how many X100's I've seen with his straps, I'm guessing delivery might take a while now that the X100S is finally shipping :D

I just ordered a Zeiss Super Nettel (black one with a Triotar lens). It's 'untested', but it was cheap enough, so hopefully it will work out okay. Keep your fingers crossed!

I was stupid to sell my Super Nettel II a few years ago, and have wanted to have another ever since. Though the chrome ones are considered to be more 'valuable', I think the black ones are prettier.

Vince,
What is so good about a Super Nettel?
I have some Zeiss folder with a 75mmm lens. I think it has only 4-5 speeds.

The thing I like about it is that it's basically a folding Contax (albeit, with a fixed 50mm lens). I love the way it handles, the quick rangefinder focusing, the fact that it's literally pocketable, and is extremely unobtrusive. Plus I think the black ones are incredibly pretty.

Admittedly, however, the rangefinder window can be a bit squinty (but I do okay with it, despite being a glasses-wearer). And if I do end up keeping it and everything works out, I may invest in a folding 50mm Albada finder. And I think there was a Contameter (closeup) set made for the Super Nettel, if I'm not mistaken.

Just found this online: http://www.zeisscamera.com/SuperNettel/SNettel.pdf

I took a look at some posted material on this camera. Very interesting.

Thanks.

The thing I like about it is that it's basically a folding Contax (albeit, with a fixed 50mm lens). I love the way it handles, the quick rangefinder focusing, the fact that it's literally pocketable, and is extremely unobtrusive. Plus I think the black ones are incredibly pretty.

Admittedly, however, the rangefinder window can be a bit squinty (but I do okay with it, despite being a glasses-wearer). And if I do end up keeping it and everything works out, I may invest in a folding 50mm Albada finder. And I think there was a Contameter (closeup) set made for the Super Nettel, if I'm not mistaken.

Just found this online: http://www.zeisscamera.com/SuperNettel/SNettel.pdf

Just received yesterday a Jupiter 12 bought from a dealer in Russia.
Did not go for one of the cheaper species but still expected to receive a well used one. To my surprise the lens looks like brand new. Both barrel and glass have no marks and focus as well as aperture are buttery smooth.
Took it out for a test yesterday with some Efke KB25 in the camera. I am very pleased with the results. This lens was actually meant to be an interim until i decided which one to buy but the Jupiter may just be what i need.

Bouight an other Voigtländer Avus:

Avus von BW400CN auf Flickr

Like this on but insted a Rim Compur Shutter a Wheel Compur Shutter - also with Skopar 4,5 10,5cm.
Isn´t in this good Condition and will need some work, but it was pretty cheap and comes with a Rollex film back.

Voigtländer Avus 6x9 von BW400CN auf Flickr

And a Zeiss Ikon box Tengor 54/2

Zeiss Ikon Box Tengor 54/2 von BW400CN auf Flickr
Pics as soon as I get it.

A second RH Designs Stopclock Pro for my second enlarger that I also just bought, a Saunders/LPL 4550/XLG with a VCCE head...

Back