What have you just BOUGHT?

Arrived yesterday: leather "ever ready" style camera case for Leica X2.

Arrived today: Robot Star 50 with Schneider 38mm f/3.5 lens. In rough but working condition.

Wista DX, 150mm Schneider lens, some film holders, some HP5+, and a changing bag. Finally getting into 4x5 after probably almost a year of humming and hawing about it.

A 28mm Summicron! I have already forgotten the completely silly expensiveness of the lens... What remains is a lens that is surprising me with every picture.

M6 2.0/50

M6 2.0/50

just bought an M6 to replace my father's M6TTL 0.85 and a Summicron 50 ver5 to replace my fathers ver6 (because of the fixed hood). And it was cheap enough to give me the hope that if I am a bit lucky, the price difference will cover my biogon 2.0/35 when I sell my father's old gear (is cosmetically much better).

But the main point is, I wear glasses and 35 mm on a 0.85 finder is not really conveniant.

A Voigtlander 15mm Super Wide M-Mount lens and a VC II light meter are my latest purchases and a bunch of 120 film for my medium format babies.

1. Nikon F2 Photomic - great condition and a fully working and accurate meter
2. Nikkor Ai 50mm f1.2 in lovely optical condition but showing a few signs of use cosmetically
3. Paramender for my Mamiya C330s
4. Panasonic Lumix LX7 + electronic viewfinder

I went out looking for a 2-13 focusing screen for my OM3Ti, and quite unexpectedly found one in the first shop I visited. I also finally picked up a black paint Pen FT.

Been to Focus on Imaging today. Failed to be overwhelmed by the new x100s so I'll happily hang on to my original one. Fancy getting 14mm for my Xpro. Came away with yet another bag, the Retrospective 5, just a month after getting the Citywalker 10. These Think tank bags are nice.

Paul

Crown Graphic on weekend, and today:
- two Grafmatic backs, at the local used camera store
- one copy of "Graflex Graphic Plotography"

And a replacement ground glass for the Crown Graphic is on the way

Back