What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

sitting at my desk at work with my bag by my feet (Crumpler 5 mill $ home). Inside is my M3 with 21 Super Angulon mounted burning Arista Prem 400 at 3200 (I generally don't get out to shoot until after work, after dusk); also have the 50 Rigid 'cron, another roll of home-rolled Aristra Prem 400 and a Sekonic L-308s light meter.

this is what I carry everyday, the bag is by my bed in the morning ready to go.

ay home, just came back from surfing and doing some quick email work. by my side: my newly acquired m6 ttl + 'cron 35/2 v4 loaded with astia 100f.

Wow. You people are way classier than me. I'm carrying an old Canon Sure Shot (aka Autoboy II). I guess me and camera.bear should go hang out with our little toys. :)

at present & as of the last three days ...NONE :eek:
my M6 ttl is at Dags / curtain replaced
and my newly acquired M6 classic has been returned to Tamarkin ...meter not working right

so I am deciding to get either an M2
OR
GO DIGITAL and an X1 ..:eek:

At work, but I took for walking around at lunchtime - which I did not have time to do today :-(

Hassy 501c + 60mm CF
Leica M6 + 50mm summilux
Ricoh GRD-III

and my newly acquired M6 classic has been returned to Tamarkin ...meter not working right

OR

Helen, JOIN the M2 gang once again. You know you want to. :D

My MP is at Don's for a modification, but I'm doing just fine because I have my trusty M2 with me all the time.

Last edited:
Helen, you miss the frame counter dial, right?? :D

10%205%3A31%3A42%20PM.jpg

Still at the same cafe.

OR

try another m8/m8.2...

bummer about your 2 cams though. why use dag? wouldn't sherry krauter be closer to you?

try another m8/m8.2...

bummer about your 2 cams though. why use dag? wouldn't sherry krauter be closer to you?

Good Point !!
I guess its just a soft spot...Don and I get along so well...lots of Laughter
but next Time I will try Sherry...she sounds LOVELY, and just Upstate

My Domke F-803 is always carried with me where ever I go. It usually has one and sometimes both of my Leicas and a couple lenses in it. Sometimes I switch them out for an Olympus or Nikon SLR and its lenses, if I think I am going to shoot something up close or something needing a lens wider than the 35mm C-Biogon or longer than my 50mm M-mount lenses. I have a wider range of Nikon and OM lenses than I have for my Leicas.

Right now my bag has my Silver M6, the 35mm C-Biogon and the 50mm C-Sonnar plus lots of Tri-X and Tmax 3200.

Back