What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

It's just too freakin' hot here in Memphis to go out to shoot anything! But currently I have a fresh roll of Acros in my FED-2 with an Industar-26M lens on it, and a roll in my Holga 120N.

At home sifting through scans. My setup these days is a CV setup consisting of a Bessa r2 and a 40mm 1.4, Serves me well. If the light gets too low or the film is too slow i bring out my vivitar 283 with a shoe extension for some off camera work.

Zorki.5 ~ Jupiter.12

Haven't carried this little camera in years and I don't know why. It has, by far, the brightest RF patch I own and a good VF. Kind of enjoying it.

Today, Minox B with unknown mystery film that I loaded about a year ago. I've since forgotten what it was. I hope its 100 ASA (what I usually use in the Minox) or I'm not going to get any images.

Exacta01~0.jpg

Ihagee Kine Exacta (5th Model), With 50mm f/2.8 Victar lens. Currently loaded with expired Spector 200 Color.

I have two cameras in my bag today. My M3, with a Summicron 5cm f/2 DR; and a little 828 folder - a Konilette, loaded with 35 year expired Kodacolor.

Back