UK Region RFF London day out August

Ash said:
Are you serious????

It was about 2 years ago since I was in Brixton, but EVERY person we went past was on the make.

I'd be very surprised if it was totally different after only 24/25 months.

Actually there are some parts of Brixton that are becoming 'gentrified'. Stockwell and Peckham remain great areas for gang related violence

ok, so i've just come back from a week in berlin only to find out i have to work straight through this weekend. so i'm unfortunately out. damn. :( i hope you'll have a great time and that it won't be too long until another meet up.

I have new hair... it will shock and excite those who are used to my flowing locks no doubt :D

Hey there

Just noticed this thread. I live in London and I'd love to come along for this one. I am working on Saturday but I am harbouring the hope that I will be done by noon. I live in centra london so wouLd it be possible for me to join you enroute?

thanks

Manny, not exactly :D

Noel, yep! I like the Simpsons avatar though. I'll change it after my birthday on Sunday. :)

the simpsons movie website has a generator - I'll use it later for a proper one :)

I have the mother of all colds at the moment, but won't let this stop me, just be careful on saturday since I'm a biohazard.;)

I can't make it after all!!

Unless I manage to wrangle something up tonight, I doubt I can see you all tomorrow :(

I'm going to France on monday, til Friday, so my weekend just got a lot busier!

Last minute *everything* so that means I need tomorrow and my birthday on sunday to pack and sort myself out for the trip.

Sunny Grande Cosse here I come :D

Ash, sorry to hear that. I am in France right now and while I was supposed to work tomorrow, it looks like I'll be heading back to London tonight, yeh! (with 2 rolls of tx-400)
I hope the weather in London will be nice tomorrow, here it's absolutely rubbish.

Back