UK Region RFF EuroMeet 2011, London

really nice Vicky

Nice shots vicky. Particularly like the first one

Chris

Thanks as well, yes I was pleased with that too, a weathered by life and the elements face always makes for an interesting photo I think.

Here's a couple more but I'll refrain from posting more, perhaps I'll try and make a short video like Simon did, but that's not my speciality in the slightest so maybe I'll actually update my website with some of them. Hmmm :) Oh the effort!

I still have the best part of this whole 36exp roll to go through so I'm hoping there are a couple more nice ones in amongst the kit and kaboodle.

Vicky
(off to buy Movie Maker for Dummies)

Sorry to post pics with great delay, I've only just come round to scan the rolls from our walkabout. It's been a real pleasure seeing everyone, enormous thanks to Kully (and that despite his epic efforts to indoctrinate me to ale :D) for organizing everything.

- Elephant & Castle
R1.jpg

- Soho
R2.jpg

- Chinatown
R3.jpg

- Brick Lane
R4.jpg

- Brick Lane
R6.jpg

- The funfair near Brick Lane
R5.jpg

- Primrose Hill (?)
R7.jpg

- Meanwhile Clegg and the Libdems were taking 'big knocks'
R8.jpg

- Acton Town
RFF16.jpg

- South Bank
R9.jpg

- Soho
R10.jpg

- Spitalfields
R12.jpg

More photos (of the crew) later...

Last edited:
Some, from the infamous crew :D

RFf Lond 11 by Strangefinder, on Flickr

the 'Spitalfields (?)' should be 'Brick Lane'

Kully thanks, you're right.

will you join us again for the london street photography festival? http://www.rangefinderforum.com/foru...hreadid=106301 (that is actually not a question, but an order =) ) I will pay you a pint. and a half.

Simon - I spent an agonizing week thinking of that pint (and a half). But can't do this time amigo. Trust me, I'm not one to turn down a pint (and a half) lightly. Next time! :)

Simon - I spent an agonizing week thinking of that pint (and a half). But can't do this time amigo. Trust me, I'm not one to turn down a pint (and a half) lightly. Next time! :)

I do consider this deserting but I forgive you (I'm soft like that!). just remember next time you are going to pay me a pint (and a half). again. :D

Finally developed and scanned the last film today including the long awaited group picture.
Now it has to season a few months and then i'll edit it.
Well okay, I'll post the group picture this week.
Cheers,
Michiel

I have yet to develop the last roll of the weekend.
But in between places, moving stuff and my chemicals being on the road still, it's gonna take some time.

Back