UK Region London get together - April

I've a wedding to go to in April and I'm the designated driver, I'll have to make a call to check the dates, sounds good though. I might even make this one :)

Does anyone have a date in mind? Since Tony might not be able to make it at a certain date, perhaps he could suggest when we could meet?

Clarence

Yes, great; I want a weekend in London soon so pick a date.

I am still scanning film from the last but one meet-up but hey...

Tom

Attachments

• E006.jpg
    E006.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 0
tom_f77 said:
I am still scanning film from the last but one meet-up but hey...
You're one up on me; my film is in a freezer in Montreal, waiting for me to return to Canada... :rolleyes: And, umm, could you maybe post pictures where I don't look like a complete goof? ;)

If you happen to go for 2nd April I might be able to make it. Just checked diary and that is the only Sunday in April I have free :eek:

Regards

Gid

Can't get confirmation (contact is out of the country) of the wedding malarky but IIRC it was in the middle ish of April. So far home diary is clear for the 2nd and a curry sounds like a cracking option. As always advice on parking would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Speaker's corner sounds good to me. Beer and curry too...
Manolo, you've set a high standard with your series of pictures!

Vincent

Some day I'll take the step of hopping a train down to London specifically for one of these.

Unfortunately I work three weekends out of four :(

ManGo,

Great - see you there.

Here's your reward; I saw this in Amsterdam and thought of you.

Tom

Attachments

• J004.jpg
    J004.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 0
Sorry (again), totally tied up this weekend. Which is a shame because I am pretty close to Speaker's Corner.

Have fun anyway.... see you at the next one.

Jin

Thanks Mango, I was pondering using the Bike but recon I'll use the wagon this weekend. Should be less rain in the car :) (I hope!)

Back