Has Chris gone AWOL?

Thinking lots of good thoughts for you so that you can heal quickly. All of us here at RFF are rooting for you!

Yes. This. ^^

Medical issues suck. I know. I hope your new m4/3 gear is treating you well!!! A case where modern marvel tech is actually beneficial. Those m4/3 systems are wonderfully small, light weight, and perform admirably. What more could you want? (OK, not a fair question)

Yes. This. ^^

Medical issues suck. I know. I hope your new m4/3 gear is treating you well!!! A case where modern marvel tech is actually beneficial. Those m4/3 systems are wonderfully small, light weight, and perform admirably. What more could you want? (OK, not a fair question)

I'm loving the Micro 4/3 stuff. I'm planning to write more about it, since I've used it for a few months now and have used a number of the lenses in the system.

Good to see you are up and running again Chris :) Fingers crossed the docs have got your problems sorted. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

Sending you best wishes from this side of the pond and from a fellow OM lover ;)

Back