Has Chris gone AWOL?

F6Roger

Established
Local time
3:25 AM
It's been quiet from Fort Wayne now for a few weeks, I do hope Chris hasn't been struck down with one of his health problems.

Looking forward to your return Chris, as and when you're up to posting again.

All the best from this side of the pond :)

Chris is a great resource for RFF but more important I consider he as a friend (even if I never met him in person).
Best wishes, robert

I haven't been posting lately, the lung infection came back again and I haven't felt well. I have a huge backlog of photos I need to edit and post, several hundred now, but I haven't much felt like sitting a long time in front of the computer until last week, when I have been busy building a website for a local business in Ft. Wayne. I need the money, I've barely worked all year.

The doctors think that THIS TIME they've finally gotten rid of the bacteria.

Sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner, I didn't see it until today.

I haven't been posting lately, the lung infection came back again and I haven't felt well. I have a huge backlog of photos I need to edit and post, several hundred now, but I haven't much felt like sitting a long time in front of the computer until last week, when I have been busy building a website for a local business in Ft. Wayne. I need the money, I've barely worked all year.

The doctors think that THIS TIME they've finally gotten rid of the bacteria.

Sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner, I didn't see it until today.

Dear Chris,
Very sorry to hear that you’ve had this affliction, and I hope your doctors are right and you’re soon mended.
Cheers
Brett

Chris, take it easy, we can wait. We just want you better.

My wife had one of these mystery lung problems a couple of years ago. It turned out to be a fungus: weird.

Thanks, everyone. I'll try to get some new stuff up this week. I'm trying to get back to work; and I have a lot of photos waiting to work on. I have some new tutorials I want to write, too, but they'll take a little longer.

Back