UK Region Anyone from Manchester UK here?

begona

Goran Begoña
Local time
4:18 AM
Hi

I recently moved to Manchester so wondering are here any members free for photo walk or pint? :D

Cheers

There's few Manchester guys here. A number of us get together and go shooting in Manny. I'm trying to get the guys together for the 19th June for the Manchester Day Parade. Be great to meet up.
Paul

Hi guys...that would be great..please let me know, I will join you for sure. You can add me on fejsbook if you have profile there. Goran Begonja is my name :)

Thanks Paul for looking..just today upload some photos taken in Manny. :) Happy to meet you on 19th June

I'm still heading in on the 19th. Gonna be there early, around 9.45-10.00. Time for a coffee first before the parade begins at 12.30ish.

Paul

Is that a recent thing? I lived in and around Manchester for a number of years in the 1990s and I don't think I ever heard the city referred to as Manny. Sounds more like scouse.:D

I've always known the term since I was a kid and that's a long time ago now. I'm from Rochdale so maybe it's a term used more by those who live in the towns around Manchester itself.

Paul

Hi

Where I can meet you? Anyone else want to go maybe?

The parade sets of at 1.0 but there's ways plenty to shoot so I usually get in early anyway. Could meet any coffee shop you're familiar with Goran. I'm coming in from Rochdale so I'll park up and make my way to wherever is convenient for you.
Weather doesn't look too promising for tomorrow but with a bit of rain dodging I'm sure we'll get some worthwhile shots.

Btw Goran, we've probably already met as I know you've been in the shop where I work.....Real Camera Co.

Paul

yep. I am that gut how bought Pen F and film developing kit. Yesterday I took hood for a pen and looking for Oly 35RC if you will have it for a right price :D

Ok then.. Let us meet in front of the Witherspoons at Piccadilly gardens so then we can sit somewhere for a coffee. Let say 10am?

Back