X1D pics.

30876467938_7323ae4840_b.jpg

45mm

Lovely images. Might have convinced me to get one of these for myself...

I've been following the X1D since it was in prototype and have been tempted many times to go for one. I went for the 907x model instead, the Special Edition when it was announced in July 2019. It took them a while to deliver ... I received it in*early March 2020 ... And I'm absolutely delighted with it. New life for my 500CM bodies with the digital back, excellent in its own right using XCD 21 and 45P lenses, and it works well with adapted Leica M and R lenses too.

Some photos with it... Click the photo for the album on Flickr.com.

Red Leaf Against Wood Fence - Santa Clara 2020
Hasselblad 500CM/CFVII 50c + Planar 80mm f/2.8 T*

Perhaps some time in the future, I'll add an X1D body to the kit too. :)

enjoy,
G

National Portrait Gallery, Washington DC, with X1D and 45/3.5 mm lens

Attachments

• B0000291.jpg
    B0000291.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 0
Settling in well with the camera. Was out on a pre-dawn walk with an old friend through Chinatown in NYC Thursday morning. High ISO performance is very good, with only a few bright pixels in extreme shadows. Barley any need for noise reduction. These two at 6400.

Then onto Pine Bush NY Saturday for some bright sun.

This trip has finally gotten me very comfortable with the camera. Have a few settings I'd like to tweak on the rear screen, but wouldn't mind if I left it as is. And I will need to come up with some good gloves that will let me work the touchscreen by this coming fall.

These are gorgeous! I've been coming back to this thread a few times to check out your posts. Do you still shoot with the x1d?

Back