W/NW : Motorcycles

very interesting!

so this 350 Bullet was made in India and priced at 215K Rupee (?)....that's US$2593.95...

any (dealer) display in Los Angeles area? think i'll give up idea of buying Taiwan SYM stuff 🤣
2021-bullet-35064f1c8b0ad002.jpg

very interesting!

so this 350 Bullet was made in India and priced at 215K Rupee (?)....that's US$2593.95...

any (dealer) display in Los Angeles area? think i'll give up idea of buying Taiwan SYM stuff 🤣
2021-bullet-35064f1c8b0ad002.jpg
The Bullet is not currently being sold in the US. In North America it’s only just been introduced in Canada, starting price is $5899 CDN. Not sure if they’re bringing the Military Red and Military Black versions in (which are are bit less money than the Standard Black and Standard Maroon). Those may only be offered in India and Europe, not sure.

King of the Road...well it's All...

Harley-Davidson ( made in USA )

San Bernardino Fwy E, City of Los Angeles, USA

a Taipei-metro Image

Sony APSC CCD A-200,
Sony Lens 18-55

Yamaha FZ-07 700cc

in a Middle School staff parking lot...( could be owned by a PE teacher )

San Marino, Los Angeles County, USA

a Taipei-metro Image

Panasonic mFT G6,
Zuiko 14-42

Not sure what the difference is between the Bullet 350 and the Hunter 350? By the way, I have a serious crush on the Continental GT 650.

Honda Shadow 750...( in a Church parking lot...don't think this is the Pastor's bike)

( Motorcycle industry in Taiwan got huge help from Honda Japan, when it started in mid '60s )

Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles County, USA

a Taipei-metro Image

Canon APSC T4i,
Canon 18-55 Lens made in Japan

Last edited:
Not sure what the difference is between the Bullet 350 and the Hunter 350? By the way, I have a serious crush on the Continental GT 650.
The wheels are different on the Hunter (17"), chassis/geometry is a bit different, fuel injection is tuned a bit differently. Styling is a bit more 'youthful'. I also think it's lighter than the Classic/Bullet.

SYM 'Wild Wolf' 125 ( by San-yang Motorcycle Co, Taiwan )

a wild Wolf to get the Girl 👩‍🦰 😍

Taitung County, southern Taiwan

a Taipei-metro Image

Canon 18MP APSC T4i,
Canon 18-55 Lens made in Japan

Back