From Atturri to Urola (the east part of the Cantabric Sea)

Time is going forward... and one hour after, but some years before, when the sun was going to wake up in the East, I could find this "drama":

16: Maro at Jaizkibel [December of 2008, 06:17]
U28593.1711535213.0.jpg

In this picture, you can see two phares: Higer's Phare (Hondarribia) at right and Biarritz Phare at left.

At the same hour, one family and friends are getting ready for a big day.

21: "you are so beautiful"
U28593.1711613620.0.jpg

I've done some reading about your region, now I know something new. One question - on early pictures you made captions in basque language?

I've done some reading about your region, now I know something new. One question - on early pictures you made captions in basque language?
Hi @jbielikowski , yes I wrote some "titles" in basque, here you have their translation:

01: Zarautz -> Zarautz is the name of a town.
02: Zokoako itsasargia [21:53] -> Phare of Zokoa
03: Arrantzale bat zigarroa erretzen -> A fisherman smoking a cigarette
04: Akotz -> Akotz is the name of an "area" of Donibane lohitzune (St. Jean de Luz.)
07: Itzurun -> Itzurun is a beach of Zumaia

I think you were talking about them... if you have any question, here I am.

Hi @jbielikowski , yes I wrote some "titles" in basque, here you have their translation:

01: Zarautz -> Zarautz is the name of a town.
02: Zokoako itsasargia [21:53] -> Phare of Zokoa
03: Arrantzale bat zigarroa erretzen -> A fisherman smoking a cigarette
04: Akotz -> Akotz is the name of an "area" of Donibane lohitzune (St. Jean de Luz.)
07: Itzurun -> Itzurun is a beach of Zumaia

I think you were talking about them... if you have any question, here I am.
Yes, yes, that got me interested, first I read about the sea on Wikipedia and thought it's asturian language, but then google translator indentified basque. Now I have better understanding of where are pictures were made and give some background of you.

Back