From Atturri to Urola (the east part of the Cantabric Sea)

32: making planes with papers
U28593.1711662400.0.jpg

@Shab - Rather than sitting here and going through the process of clicking “like” on every single image that you’ve posted thus far, I’ll simply say thank you for this thread full of fantastic images. Please know that I am very much looking forward to your inclusion of additional images.

Wonderful, truly wonderful.

@Shab - Rather than sitting here and going through the process of clicking “like” on every single image that you’ve posted thus far, I’ll simply say thank you for this thread full of fantastic images. Please know that I am very much looking forward to your inclusion of additional images.

Wonderful, truly wonderful.
Thank you so much Guth, I appreciate your words from my heart... this thread is a line of work for me. I had this project in my mind for some time ago and I'm doing an experiment with myself: I want to print a book for me, with this idea, placing each photo and its words... and finally see if it has a sufficient "body", and if it is coherent with the idea, I'm looking for little "leitmotivs" and I want top see how to "link" each one with other...

I will be sharing this "try" with you. I will deeply appreciate your feedbacks and proposals.

Leitotivs that I have in mind:

1. Seascapes
2. Fishermen and sewing nets
3. Festivity
4. "Normal life" aca "Domestic Symphony"
5. "Emazteen Kontxako estropadak" (female rowing in Donostia)

I'm working on it...

this thread is a line of work for me. I had this project in my mind for some time ago and I'm doing an experiment with myself: I want to print a book for me, with this idea, placing each photo and its words... and finally see if it has a sufficient "body", and if it is coherent with the idea, I'm looking for little "leitmotivs" and I want top see how to "link" each one with other...

I'm working on it...
You are certainly off to a fantastic start!

Back