X100-F “Energized with Magic & Inspiration” only $14,599 + $15.55 ( or best offer )

x-ray

Mentor
Local time
4:16 AM
I was scanning the big auction site and ran across a good one. We’ve all run across some crazy ones but this is about the best I’ve seen.

Read the description, it’s priceless.

I think I would have at least offered free ground shipping.

Hope it ok to post a link.

😂😂😂

We should message him to see if he would touch our cameras. Some of that energy and inspiration might rub off. Of course he might charge us. 😂

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered such a finely crafted line of Bravo Sierra like this. Very creative and wondering if he’s an unemployed copyrighter or journalist?

We should message him to see if he would touch our cameras. Some of that energy and inspiration might rub off. Of course he might charge us. 😂

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered such a finely crafted line of Bravo Sierra like this. Very creative and wondering if he’s an unemployed copyrighter or journalist?

Just good at using Chat GPT.

"As a professional photographer, I've relied on this exceptional piece of equipment for a variety of shoots, particularly street photography."

Fascinating how he implies his street photography sessions are paid shoots. There are a number of current pro photogs who derive income from street, like Alan Schaller and Phil Penman, but a look at his IG shows that he is... not them. He does, however, have 117k followers, but I wonder if his follower count is as inflated as the asking price of his X100F...

"As a professional photographer, I've relied on this exceptional piece of equipment for a variety of shoots, particularly street photography."

Fascinating how he implies his street photography sessions are paid shoots. There are a number of current pro photogs who derive income from street, like Alan Schaller and Phil Penman, but a look at his IG shows that he is... not them. He does, however, have 117k followers, but I wonder if his follower count is as inflated as the asking price of his X100F...
If he has 117k followers, then he probably does make some $ and get free products. That's how being an influencer works. It's only about being popular, not quality.

Just to give him the benefit of the doubt, I am going to add two alternative scenarios for this price:

a. Added an extra 9 by mistake
b. Made it a high value with "magic" to get exposure for the listing, but expects a realistic OBO price

If I were a billionaire I’d buy it just for the giggles to see what I get in the mail.

I’d donate the money to a worthwhile charity.

I’m not Into the influencers and don’t do any social media other than a couple of forums. I’ll watch a youtube while I’m on my exercise bike but so much of the content isn’t worth watching so I go onto something else.

There is - I believe - a Japanese term which describes the process of Ch’i transference (or projection) from the artisan to the article being made: whether a sword or other inanimate item.

I forget what the term is, but maybe that’s what’s going on here :LOL:.

Last edited:
Back