White

The only camera I had was the Pentax 6x7.

I miss my 67 sometimes. I had a big kit years back, shot it a fair bit both handheld and on a tripod. Sold it to get a nice 810 camera after my old one got too rickety. Had a second 67 with only a 55 for a short while a few years ago which I sold to get my Rollei. I think I'll own another one one of these days.

The Pentax 6x7 does get under your skin. I purchased my first in 1973ish. Sold it after a couple years. I got the current camera in 2006ish and have the 45/105/150 lenses and extension tubes. I think I'll hold on to it for awhile.

6191189928_256509a96a_b.jpg

And that Andre! Have you tried it with more depth to the black? Thinking the gum on the sidewalk and the vent specifically.

And that Andre! Have you tried it with more depth to the black? Thinking the gum on the sidewalk and the vent specifically.

Thanks! You know, I did drastically darken the dark tones but decide to pull them back again. I was losing detail in the vent. I did it hastily though and should probably try again cause I think you're right. It would look nice!

Back