UK Region UK next RFF meet?

fgianni

Trainee Amateur
Local time
5:12 PM
Hi Chaps

What about of having another one soon, London is ok for me, so is Birmingham of course.

I am in the UK until the 12 Aug so I'd like it to happen before then.
If we manage one by 16 July my wife can come as well, but this might be a bit tight.

Let me know

Last edited:
I would be up for the next one. (I was up for the last one, but work got in the way at the last minute :( - still got earn money for GAS!)

Count me in, a few weeks notice would be handy for sorting (cheap) travel though. It's much better not having to drive and pay parking.

Ash said:
my birthday is august 12th!

Mine too Ash!
I plan to be in London from around the 25th of July for a few days all being well.

So Simon, do we still buy each other a pint? Or buy it ourselves and drink at the same time?

Things have 'nearly' calmed down on the Fred front, apart from todays job change and a works trip to Nuremburg during Sept for the week starting 18th.

Anyone itching or planning anything? I'm getting a hunger for some London street stuff and that brick lane curry beckons. Any thoughts on places dates etc?

If we can give it until the end of the month or sometime next month then I should hopefully have an income again and be able to make it.

How about a change of venue? London is nice but are there any other major cities we can explore?

Birmingham - all roads lead there.

I'd love to come but I'm off to China now, back in November. I'll see you lot then if you still havn't decided ;)

I'm up for something soon. That conflict of interest I had has ditched me, so I can probably make it now :)

Bit hectic at work for the next three or four weeks, but unless it gets really bad the weekends will be free.

Happy to travel.

Tom

maybe a mini-meet in october, and a big meet in november? nothing stopping us having more than one is there?

fgianni said:
Anyone else up for a mini-meet in october, or shall we skip straight to november?

October sounds good, seems like it's been a while since I was out on one of these (4 months?). XCan use that for a practice for the November one :D

I am taking the boat out around the Birmingham canals 28-31 Oct if anyone is around and fancies a leisurely day on the BCN.

Kim

Back