UK Region UK Meet anyone?

kully

Happy Snapper
Local time
1:05 PM
It seems that not all of us buggered off a few months ago.

I wouldn't mind a meet sometime in December/January (although in January I will be poor and need to bring my own booze).

I'm thinking Birmingham.. London.. ??? Any ideas?

I've not been to one before, but I'd be interested Kully. What's the usual format?
Birmingham is quite central, but I guess it depends on where everyone lives. Bit late for December?

With my brood I'll be recovering my wallet from Christmas :rolleyes: . I'd like to but will have to see. (also will have no car and Brum would see me like an icicle on the bike.)

Usually, it's a matter of someone from the area having a walking plan sorted. We meet in the morning, walk, stop in a pub and talk about gear whilst fondling each others cameras and then walk some more, go to another pub... have a curry and then go home and post photos of the day as rolls get developed.

Of course, I wouldn't mind doing something more involved.

I hope ManGo, Noel &c. come back or are lurking.

I like the idea too and would hope I might be involved.
December is nearly over as far as arrangements can be made so I guess January would be the first possibility for me.
Birmingham might be a possibility, London better?

OK, Brum it is. It'll be good to revisit the motherland.

December is too busy for me too, so we'll sort out a date for late January.

Saturday 19th or 26th.

Kully,

Sorry, this one totally passed me by. I may be able to make Brum in Jan - a lot depends on the rugby fixtures, whether I'm injured, and if the pitch has too much ice to play :eek:

Since this will (probably) be my last season, I'm keen to get as many games a possible :)

Back