trip to portland, OR any place to buy LTM adapter?

gerbilthemistake

Well-known
Local time
12:10 PM
Hey everyone i am going on vacation in 2 weeks and should be getting my m2 right before hand. unforunately i do not have any m mount lenses so i am looking for a place in Portland to pick up a ltm adapter for the nikkor 50 that came off my tower 3 camera when i get there. i will not have a car during my visit there and will be staying on hawthorne blvd, any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Pro Photo Supply in NW, or Blue Moon Camera out in St. John's might have them around, but it would be easier to order from B&H or Cameraquest.

Joe is right on here. I'd try either place he mentions. You might want to google the address/phone number and give them a call to find out if they have the adapter.

I frequent both those stores and they don't have em. At least not listed as part of their inventory.
If I am around, you could borrow one of mine.
Jay

thanks

thanks

thanks everybody, maybe i'll just wait till after portland and get it from bh photo. Does anyone know if the voigtlander m adapter on bhphoto will work on the nikkor 50mm i got off the tower 3 camera? i ask this because the lens has an infinity lock on it and read that it doesnt work on some adapters. thanks.

So many Stumptowners. We're going to have to do another PDX RFF meet. The shops have had them in their used stuff from time to time.
Myself, if I had the lens and knew the body was coming, I'd bite the bullet and mailorder one with expedited shipping.

Back