sigma-dp.com site down

FA Limited

missing in action
Local time
2:24 AM
It's been forever since I posted here...

Sad times ... Few weeks ago picked up a Sigma DP2 and have been having fun with it. I was surprised to see the beautiful www.sigma-dp.com site and the precious brochures still available to download. The site included all the content for the original DP series as and the DP Merrills. Since the weekend the site seems to be down. Hope this isn't permanent.

Hope everyone on the forum is still having fun Foveon times.

Thanks Black. I haven't haven't used that in quite a while. Nice to see it is still there and get the address again. Of course, I could always just google it. ;)

You're welcome.

Of course, it's almost instinctive to say "could have just Googled it" but when I was looking for the any information relating to a close focus mod for a Widelux, a "quick Google" brought up nothing. That's probably why the OP posted this very topic ;)

Ah yes the web archive! good call!

Although all the links to files are dead ... luckily I was able to pull the brochures before they closed the site. The site was so great - I was hoping Sigma would leave it up forever. Hopefully the FF Foveon whenever it appears will make up for this!

Back