Show off your TLR!

My TLR, serviced and I loaded it up with film for the first time last night :)

This is shot some months ago:

355498030_095c55fe96_o.jpg

how the hell do you manage to keep your cameras in such a perfect condition? Do you wear wild-silk gloves when talking photos with them? I take good care of my Rollei but it has little dents etc showing that the camera has been used the last 50 years, and I always use a camera case and... that's not fair!

Show Us Your Rolleiflex

Show Us Your Rolleiflex

Here's my 2.8F 12/24 Planar Whiteface Rolleiflex.

Brad

Attachments

• 28fwhiteface.jpg
    28fwhiteface.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 28f_white_face_lens.jpg
    28f_white_face_lens.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 28f_white_face_right.jpg
    28f_white_face_right.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
Joao said:
Some eastern TLRs. Not trying to compare them with a Rollei but, very much against the general opinion, I like the photos made with them. Probably a matter of luck with the lenses in these models (certainly a very good price/result relationship...).
Three Russian sisters (the Komsomolyets is more a grandmother than a sister) and a Czech cousin.
Regards
Joao
I have a soft spot for my Lubitel as well. I like the softness and vignetting around the edges, especially when I'm shooting B&W.

it's a tele attachement. i've got one for my T and the quality is not particularly good. Big vignetting, loss of contrast... and focusing down to 3m (9ft)... but the camera looks like a cine camera with them attached...
Nice yashica btw!

And now to something completely different...

And now to something completely different...

this is my first posting in this fantastic forum. I say hello to all members and I hope this strange, heavy (and ugly?) 35mm TLR from 1961 is of any interest for you.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
2.8 C (Xenotar) and 2.8D (Planar)

1046459669_2706f67d29.jpg

Rolleiflex 2.8E (w/o meter), 2.8D (my favourite), 2.8C, 2.8F (standard GC), 2.8F (late MC but not yet adorned with the cheap White Face plate)

1155580520_e907e4834f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Zentralverschluss said:
this is my first posting in this fantastic forum. I say hello to all members and I hope this strange, heavy (and ugly?) 35mm TLR from 1961 is of any interest for you.

Welcome, that's one weird camera. It's not often to see an OM-2 compared to a TLR :)

I just bought a light-table. Perfect spot to admire the Rollei!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rolleiflex-light-table.jpg
    Rolleiflex-light-table.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
summilux said:
2.8 C (Xenotar) and 2.8D (Planar)

Rolleiflex 2.8E (w/o meter), 2.8D (my favourite)

Just curious, why is the 2.8D your favorite? what's special about it?

my Rollei T taken with its new competitor, a pntax k100D. I'm longing for squarish negs!!

Attachments

• rolleiflex.jpg
    rolleiflex.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Chris, I can't help but feel inspired to get out and use the 'Cord when I see your light table shot. The 2.8s are really nice, but they are rare in Sweden and abroad they seem to cost more than I ever want to pay. Unless someone has a nice one to trade for my Hasselblad? :D

Otherwise, nice photos all round in the thread!

The 2.8D is basic and functional with its sharp 80mm/2.8 Planar lens but without a meter. It is still also my favorite. This model was produced in the year when I was born. It has to be special!

New TLR

New TLR

My wife just bought me a new Rolleiflex, bless her heart. It's an unusual version with the lever and knobs on different sides. Hope no one's jealous.......

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rolleiflex.jpg
    Rolleiflex.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1
Back