U82040.1682807983.0.jpg

M8 | Summaron 3.5 3.5

Arcadia, Los Angeles County - USA, Dec 2022
Church on Cloverly Street,

Image by Taipei-metro

Panasonic G6, Panasonic 14mm F2.5
Pana STD picture Style, File Reduction onto R-
f F

I'd posted this picture before in another thread. Erik suggested a monochrome version of it. I hope you'll like it as much as I do. Back Beach, Vung Tau, Vietnam. Leica SL2S - TTArtisan 1.4/35. Cheers, OtL

Last edited:

Da Kao, Saigon. Today is Reunification Day, a public holiday, and the streets are empty but the garbage collectors are still hard at work. Fuji X100T.

I keep coming back to this one. So many subjects crammed into the photo it draws me all over the scene. I really love it and keep looking. Great job, OTL.

I keep coming back to this one. So many subjects crammed into the photo it draws me all over the scene. I really love it and keep looking. Great job, OTL.
Thanks for your comment, Dogman. Saigon offers a very rich photo environment since the delimitation between the private and public spheres remains fluid. As I write this, however, the suburbs are growing and non-descript empty spaces are becoming more prevalent. Cheers, OtL

Kem Bach Dang on Le Loi Street, Saigon. Once one of my favorite coffee shops where you could watch the world go by en plein air. After a recent renovation, the bright orange interior has the vibe of a fast-food joint and I'll have to find an alternative. Fuji X100T.

Back