UK Region Photo workshops in the UK?

sircarl

Well-known
Local time
6:01 AM
Wondering if anyone has had any good experiences to report on photo workshops they have personally attended in the UK -- or more precisely, on good INSTRUCTORS at photo workshops. (Including print making.) The few workshops I've attended -- both here and in the U.S. -- have been useful, but not much more. Instructors were usually pretty unprepared and disorganized, there was too much emphasis on looking at the instructor's own work, a lot of time was frittered away, etc. etc. It would be nice to hear about workshops that really worked.

I've spent a couple of weeks each summer for the last two years at the Toscana Photographic Workshop near Siena [cheap flights to Pisa from UK]
I am there again this year, as I believe it is the best shot in the arm your photography can have in Europe.
So far I have worked alongside William Albert Allard, David Alan Harvey, Bob Sacha and Alex Webb, whilst siiting on on Antonin Kratchovil, Gianni Berengo Gardin, Antone d'Agata, Stanley Greene and others.
Tough programme and mildly [Italy!] disorganised, but well worth a loook at

www.tpw.it.

Tell Carlo i sent you!

Clive

There's an upcoming Toscana Photo Workshop in Edinburgh which sounds tempting. Would be great to hear more first hand accounts of TPW (or other similar workshop) experiences. Thanks in advance for sharing

Back