Godfrey

somewhat colored
Local time
1:16 PM
Another from Pescadero:

Leica SL + Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm f/2.8
ISO 400 @ f/2.8 @ 1/640

enjoy! G

^ I believe that's called a Twin Cam , panheads were gone in the middle 60's . Peter

Correct.

An air-cooled "Street Glide" (FLHX), with 96 cubic inch Twin Cam, 2007 or 8 or thereabouts. Here is the history:

Knucklehead (1936 to 1947)
Panhead (1948 to 1965) ...... (see Easy Rider)
Shovelhead 1966 to 1985)
Evolution (1984 to 1999) ...... (as in my Fatboy)
Twin Cam 88 (1999 to 2006)
Twin Cam 96 (2007 to the present)

Nice photo (and nice place, except for the occasional speed trap).

Roland.

Well, you see, that's why I don't own a Harley. I could never keep all that straight. :D

LOL! I know what you mean. :)
But they are pretty things.

My two-wheeled predilections have always run to Ducatis and Moto Guzzis, however.

Thank you all for commenting!

G

The SL is getting a huge discount by Leica.

Okay ... And why is this relevant to the photograph I posted?

In other news, Duarte's is a great restaurant too. Try the green chile soup, it's excellent!

Both the green chili and artichoke soup are fantastic. Even better: you can get a half and half bowl of both. That and a serving of their amazing fresh bread is a whole meal. :D

G

Hm. It states at RFF that your thread is posted within the category: Leica SL. I see a connection.

Hm. It states at RFF that your thread is posted within the category: Leica SL. I see a connection.

If you start a thread to discuss flash system compatibility with your M-whatever, does it not seem out of context for someone to post a picture of their cat saying, "I just got my M and I love it!" into that thread?

Common sense, Raid... :) When someone posts a photo for mutual enjoyment and comments, it's inappropriate to discuss the time of day or the phases of the moon or the bankruptcy of the company making your favorite tripod unless those subjects are reflected by something having to do with the photo.

G

Back