On my bed of 2500 Rolls of 120!

Very cool!
I tried "liking" but I don't have an Instagram account, or any social media account of any kind. They won't let me "like".... but I do!

Same here. Can't "like" without an account but it sure is amazing what 2500 rolls look like.

The rest of your photos are very nice as well. Thanks.

Hehe...
That's a pretty cool image there Dan... Good luck on the Job!

I actually had been saving my single roll boxes in a giant box at home this past year.
With the move now on, I've been using them as packing material instead of foam chips.... It's been working well :D
Considering the fact that I'm the one exposing the frames that were previously in those little boxes...
....It can probably be consider up-cycling :eek:

Thanks guys :)

"Looks comfortable" - hahaha - my body, especially my arms had film spool marks for three hours. Plus it was shot upside down on the floor of my living room. Now I have to put all the rolls back in boxes. I can't bear to throw them away -- although I probably should. Range Rover - yes, that's what you have in store! When your spent rolls exceed your RFF posts you get a gold star to wear on your lapel. :)

26866409_327801104377310_6336592459853725696_n.jpg

for anyone interested, this is the image he linked to.

Great photos Dan, I'm always surprised by the consistency of you work.
Unfortunately I'm not on IG (nor FB or Twitter) and cannot give you a like, but I do really like your photos!
robert
PS: that 2.8 is marvelous...

Thanks guys :)

"Looks comfortable" - hahaha - my body, especially my arms had film spool marks for three hours. Plus it was shot upside down on the floor of my living room. Now I have to put all the rolls back in boxes. I can't bear to throw them away -- although I probably should. Range Rover - yes, that's what you have in store! When your spent rolls exceed your RFF posts you get a gold star to wear on your lapel. :)

The real question is whether you had backing paper frame numbers transferred to your clothing. :)

Dante

Back