Old Ottawa South Art Festival - Looking for Feedback

anandi

Gotta catch the light.
Local time
8:33 AM
Hello folks,
I'm looking for feedback on what shots to display for this year's upcoming local (to my neighborhood) festival. Please take a moment and rate my candidates: here

Thanks!
-Amit

p.s. there's a few of us RFFers in Ottawa and we've talked about getting together - this show would be a great place to meet

Road less traveled.
Serenity
Canyon
Drops for the artistic look
The veil
Beautiful photography all. You put us on the spot asking us to choose.
Ducky

Dusty Negatives

Dusty Negatives

The scans are quick proofs, I'll end up dusting the negatives and fixing imperfections once I've decided the top 1/2 or so to print - on that topic anybody have any suggestions on the best way to dust negatives? Using a record player brush or canned air for example?

Thanks for the feedback so far. Need more!

Printing on Canvas?

Printing on Canvas?

Ducky said:
Road less traveled.
Serenity
Canyon
Drops for the artistic look
The veil
Beautiful photography all. You put us on the spot asking us to choose.
Ducky
You're too kind. Anybody have any experience with getting photos printed on Canvas?

-Amit

I think you should get together with Somecanuckchick (aka Nancy) and Hub up there in Ottawa -along with the other folks.

Dave

anandi said:
Hello folks,
I'm looking for feedback on what shots to display for this year's upcoming local (to my neighborhood) festival. Please take a moment and rate my candidates: here

Thanks!
-Amit

p.s. there's a few of us RFFers in Ottawa and we've talked about getting together - this show would be a great place to meet

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the meet, as I will be in Toronto that weekend, and following week.

I've wondered about there being an Ottawa RFF thread on the RFF forum to hammer out people, places, and things for meetups in the Ottawa area. People seem to be inclined to meet deep in the 'burbs of Ottawa... or further... whereas there are some content to walk the canal in summer, or hang out in the Byward. It would be nice to get a bunch of us together up here!

:)
Nancy

Yup,
I remember last summer there was a thread that lasted a couple of weeks then fizzled. Let's try for late September, sure. But I will definitely be at Windsor Park on September 15th (or 16th if it rains) and would love to meet anyone else in Ottawa/Gatineau who is an RFFer.

Cheers,
-Amit

Back