UK Region Manchester

sgtnikolaix

Local time
11:22 PM
Hey everyone,

I was told there are plenty from Manchester here!

Is anyone meeting up in the coming weeks or maybe some people would like to organize a meetup in town?

Yep ...about half a dozen of us.
Nothing coming up this weekend but Bob France has drawn up a list of events for the summer.
We will be in touch.

Got some great pictures at the parade a few years ago, I haven't been in a couple of years, but it's well worth checking out for anyone in the area.

Sadly I'm not over in Manchester again till Monday so I'll be missing this year's parade

Wow a manchester meet on a Sunday, I will try and come along. All I have to do is decide what camera to bring.

Most of us have that decision to make Chris:). Given the fact Im suffering with two frozen shoulders I'm gonna go lightweight. Taking the Fuji X100 and the new GR.

Paul

Hello! Everybody is more than welcome to join us. :)

Chris, if you're attending on Sunday, do you want me to bring the DP2 along or are you still planning to visit Littleborough before then?

As for coming events, there are a few on this month but I'm not aware of much in Manchester apart from Manchester Day.

Manchester Day Parade
Sunday 2nd June
http://themanchesterdayparade.co.uk/

York Carnival
Saturday 15th June
www.yorkfestivals.com

Cheshire County Show
Cheshire County Showground
18th – 19th June
www.cheshirecountyshow.org.uk/

Hebden Bridge Hand Made Parade
Hebden Bridge, West Yorks
22nd June 2011 (Parade 2pm; Finale 3pm)
www.handmadeparade.co.uk

However, July is usually a buy month so I think there are plenty more Manchester events to come. I'll get a list drawn up as soon as I can.

Bob.

For all those interested, we're planning to meet up at Cafe Ritazza which is just up the escalators in the main atrium in Piccadilly station (near the Sushi place).

We'll be there from 11am till probably around 12noon. Just look out for a bunch of blokes with cameras. :)

Bob.

Unfortunately I don't think I can make this one Nick, which is a shame because Manchester in the sunshine is a very rare sight!

I wonder, are there any other Manchester shooters lurking out there who might be free?

Bob.

Not sure I can do this wekend but I''l be there next Thursday (18th). Then hoping to get there on Sat 20th for the Comic Con if I can, as it clashes with the first day of my exhibition.

Paul

Back