UK Region Looking for fellow photographers...UK....Berkshire

infinitydreams

Established
Local time
12:13 AM
I've only recently got the photography bug and would love to know if there are any fellow photographers near Berkshire UK that would be interested in getting in contact, discussing ideas/projects and maybe even working on something together.

We're UK based photographers...nowhere is that far away. ;)

I'm Suffolk based but travel all over for work. Always happy to meet fellow photographers and have a chat.

Also UK, in Dorset. Although I've not managed to get to one yet, hopefully can change that in the future, there are RFF meet's on a fairly regular basis. In the south they are normally in London so keep an eye out for the next one being announced on here.

Fellow Berks?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yes, I completely agree there's no substitute for face to face.

So: COME TO ARLES!

First week-end in July. Not unknown to some RFF members.

Check my site for previous Arles Rencontres (2011 to follow soon, I hope).

Cheers,

R.

Really like your black n white work especially the lunch time London shots

Thanks James.

If 'street' photography interests you take a look at your home town. There's lots on offer. I quite like Henley - rowers - mod's on scooters- bikers on the riverside - the nouveau riche - or maybe theres a less cliched side you could show us ?

Chris

I'm in the wilds of Wiltshire, a stone's throw from some old pile of rocks that attracts a bit of interest now and again ...

Welcome to a very good forum.

I'm in the South of Northamptonshire and occasionally get down to Henley. As already posted there are fairly frequent meets of the UK crowd (not made it yet) or further afield if you are minded to travel. Maybe we could have an Oxford meet up.

UK Photogs

UK Photogs

And another one, I`m from West Sussex. Always been a lone (sniper?) shooter, perhaps be a good idea to meet up with like-minded RFF members.

I've been a Berk for about 7 years now.....

Anybody who wants to meet up is very welcome.

I want to have my first crack at developing some film in the new year, so potential tutors and fellow students are welcome!

Back