London - New Fujiflim Showroom Opens

Brian Atherton

Well-known
Local time
1:08 PM
A heads up for all those in or around London, UK: Fujifilm has opened a showroom with all of their cameras and lenses on show to try out and handle - and purchase, although no part-exchange.

I dropped by last week and handled the X-Pro3 (all body versions were available), and despite my reservations about the rear screen layout, was impressed.

Upstairs there is an exhibition space currently showing David Bowie studio photos.

The showroom address is:

Fujifilm House of Photography
Long Acre
London
WC2E 9LH

www.fujifilm.eu/uk/news/article/welcome-to-the-fujifilm-house-of-photography

Did it stock Fujifilm film, or digital only ?

At least on the pictures on their homepage, beside the big instax presentation there is normal film offered in boxes at one of the counters.
Maybe some of our British / London friends can check it and report it here.

Yes - went there today.

They stock 135 (35mm) in colour slide and colour print in single film boxes and 120 (roll film) in colour slide (not sure about colour print) in five-roll packs. The film is kept out the back, probably in a refrigerator - the boxes on the counter (at the back of the shop) being dummies. I bought two rolls of 35mm film and they were fetched for me.

Regards

Andrew More

Yes - went there today.

They stock 135 (35mm) in colour slide and colour print in single film boxes and 120 (roll film) in colour slide (not sure about colour print) in five-roll packs. The film is kept out the back, probably in a refrigerator - the boxes on the counter (at the back of the shop) being dummies. I bought two rolls of 35mm film and they were fetched for me.

Regards

Andrew More

Thank you very much for your feedback, Andrew!
Greetings to London :).

Back