Flickr Problems

boojum

Mentor
Local time
5:52 PM
Am I the only person with a bad panda? Have other folks run into problems accessing Flickr? I get a warning from my web-browser that the site is not secure. After a while I sometimes get the "Bad Panda" screen but still cannot access the service. Eventually I get access.

So, anyone else with a bad panda?

Last edited:
It goes through cycles. Sometimes it is constant for a few days, then it settles down and works then it happens again. Not sure what's up. As of the day of writing this, it has been happening on and off all day.

It goes through cycles. Sometimes it is constant for a few days, then it settles down and works then it happens again. Not sure what's up. As of the day of writing this, it has been happening on and off all day.
Yes, my experience, too. What kind of an operation have they become when they cannot stay on the air? This is real amateur level performance. Now there is nothing I can do about this other than whine. They should have more emphasis on the subscribers and less on the stockholders. And I will just whine some more. ;o)

I noticed a difference of tonality of the pictures on Flickr, sometimes they are (too) dark and later they are (too) light. Very annoying, but that's all that happens here.

Erik.

Well, it is a relief to find that I may not be demented. Or, maybe all of us are demented, but I think not. They must have some new MBA-generated business model. "Raising the rates to give you the service you deserve." This is the kind of service we get for the cow in the spring.

Nothing but Bad Panda shots on my big PC yesterday evening. However, I could view but not post from my iPhone.

All seems to be back to normal today.

Nothing but Bad Panda shots on my big PC yesterday evening. However, I could view but not post from my iPhone.

All seems to be back to normal today.
It is no doubt back up and working properly because we discussed this. Synchronicity rules!

It's back up and running now but yesterday was bad. And even worse a few weeks prior when one couldn't even upload images. I thought I'd bookmark this thread because these issues are becoming more and more common.

Yes, up and running. Better response time, photos load quicker. It is like they added memory to a PC. But that is just a "me" level comparison. I am glad it is back to normal today. Their techies must have been working their butts off to get this thing fixed.

Back