Pennsylvania Did China Nuke Philly???

Al Patterson

Ferroequinologist
Local time
12:51 PM
OMG, I leave and the Philly group dissolves? I wasn't that important... :D

Seriously, I'd like to see some activity here, so that when I'm back in DE I could meet up with you guys...

Yep.. I guess Philly is a crater in the ground, and all my old RFF cohorts up there are dead, as if one were alive, I'm sure they would post. Something, anything, McFly? Hello? McFly?

Note: sarcasm...

I've been in a deep, dark cave known as engineering school for the last five years, and just recently emerged, eyes blinking in the blinding light...

You want to meet up sometime? The last time we tried I think only three of us made it.

I should add - Al, do you ever get back here?

Randy

You want to meet up sometime? The last time we tried I think only three of us made it.

I should add - Al, do you ever get back here?

Randy

I was back a few weeks ago, but I was busy packing. I just noticed a lack of activity and was bored....

I will try to get up there once in a while.

How is Philly? Congratulations. I haven't been to Philly/Camden in 20 years. Is it still paradise on earth? (sarcasm).

How is Philly? Congratulations. I haven't been to Philly/Camden in 20 years. Is it still paradise on earth? (sarcasm).

Well, Camden does have the battleship New Jersey as an attraction, but you have to drive through the projects to get to it...

Philly still is the better town. I do miss it.

Does Harrisburg count? :eek:

I know it's about 2 hours out, but I find myself in Philly fairly often. I'll have to pay attention to this forum a little bit to see if there are goings-on that I might want to take the ride out for.

Yes, Philadelphia is widely recognized as the closest approximation to an earthly utopia. Many years ago, West Philadelphia was the preeminent section of this metropolis - but then I moved in.

Randy

Hello all!
I'm back! As some of you may know, I lost my dear wife, Anita, this past December 6, 2012. I agree that it's time for us to get together again. I would love to get the group moving again. What say we have a September meeting? Does that work for everyone?

Hey, Randy:

How do things look for you in September. We both have the new semester starting, but do you have any availability for a get-together or photowalk? I've missed the get-togethers.

Al:

Give me a call when you're back in town. Since my superego no longer exists, I went out and acquired a new picture maker. Love to show it to you. It's been a joy to use. I hope to be posting some new images in the next few weeks.

Jeff

Sorry to hear about your wife, last I heard she was sick. I need a few more trips north to get out of dodge, so I may be able to make a September meet if it doesn't conflict with work.

Take care...

Back