Georgia Anybody in the Macon, GA area?

Alowisney

Established
Local time
10:14 AM
I'm trying to get something together for Lomography's Film Photography Day on 4/12/2014. I was thinking about putting together a photo scavenger hunt for the event and maybe some other stuff.

What I'm really hoping to do is introduce film to people who've never shot it before. I hope that I can create some new film shooters this way and do my part to keep film alive.

Central SC here. In the thread below this, Al (Columbus, GA - I think?) was interested in a possible spring regional gathering. Perhaps this would be a great opportunity to accomplish this.

I'm down in Valdosta, a couple of hours away.
If it was a big event I might come up. Though I honestly hope the "Lomo" aesthetic is left at the door.

With the people I've had interested so far, it will be. Not a single Holga in sight! :)

It's just a few people interested so far, but I'm hoping to get some more involved.

I lost track of this! I hope everyone joining the group in Macon has a good time. The weather should be perfect! I'll be out at some point but a few hours east. Time to thaw some film!

Back