UK Region Any London RFF'ers?

amhildreth

Hootie-Hoo
Local time
4:42 AM
It looks like the wife and I are spending 2 weeks in the London area at the beginning of January. I'm letting her have the digital, and I'll be using my Vivitar 35es for the real photos. It would be great to hook up with any fellow site members in the area for coffee and good shooting locations while I'm there!

There are quite a few London based RFF'ers and even more just outside that either work there or pop in regularly for shooting trips ( as well as the usual reasons.) I'm based 70 miles north in Suffolk but work in London an awful lot, if I'm around I'd be happy to hook up with you at some point. However I'm doing some work on a project in Northumberland in Jan so it would depend on your dates and mine coinciding.

If you're in the London 'area' does this mean you'll get the chance to visit anywhere else in your time here? I'm sure there are plenty here who could advise you of some other great places to visit if you have the time.

Kully is in Lndon, and wintoid is in Kent I think, very close. I'm in Birmingham but also spend quite a bit of time in London mostly at weekends.

I'll be around at the beggining of January - a Sunday out and about in some lesser known parts would be cool. What days you free? (If you know).

We can sort out a little RFF-minimeet.

I'll probably be wrecked most of the 2nd due to the time shift when I first get there, but most days after should work pretty well. I'll check the itinerary with the wife to find out if she has anything planned.

Sounds like it's going to be a good time. The wife and I will be at the Wedgewood Hotel in Leinster Square. Should be there sometime Sunday morning.

Back