UK Region Any interest in a meet up in London?

Coldkennels

Barnack-toting Brit.
Local time
4:39 AM
I know there's a bunch of Brits on here in and around the South East in general; would anyone be up for a day in the city? Maybe an exhibition followed by a few rounds in the pub one Saturday?

If I'd thought about it earlier, I'd have suggested we coalesce at the Photographer's Gallery for the big Moriyama retrospective, but it closes soon... and, frankly, I've already seen it. The upcoming Bert Hardy exhibition could be a good one, though...?

Well the Bert Hardy exhibition is certainly something that I'd like to see and I'm fond of beer but I'm afraid there are a couple of things against my attending. one I live in Dorset and it's a long way for a day trip but most importantly I doubt I could contribute much. I just like using my two cameras but am not an expert at anything.

Well the Bert Hardy exhibition is certainly something that I'd like to see and I'm fond of beer but I'm afraid there are a couple of things against my attending. one I live in Dorset and it's a long way for a day trip but most importantly I doubt I could contribute much. I just like using my two cameras but am not an expert at anything.
I live in Harrogate but try to get down to London for a night most months, so with advanced notice would be up for a photo walk and meetup

Bert Hardy was a great photographer. Met him many years ago when giving a talk to a local camera club. Told many an interesting and often amusing tale of how he got his shots. Nice guy.

Back