A Sonnar Shot A Day

wlewisiii

Just another hotel clerk
Local time
5:35 AM
Beginning on January 1 of this year, I started a Picture a day project. For "reasons" I am moving the posting of them to here starting today. I intend to post Edit: *at least* one picture each day to this thread. If anyone else wishes to post a Sonnar photo here as well, you are welcome to do so but this is mostly for me to continue to gain experience working with this camera and lens combination in the subjects I enjoy.

Since I am using a Zeiss Sonnar 50/2 collapsible in an Amedeo adapter on a Leica M 240, that brings them to this area :)

Today is this "lovely" storm coming in this evening:

436645901_1139613537191295_863963276237216840_n.jpg

Last edited:
A day without a Sonnar is like a Day without the Sun...

Great idea. I may not be able to participate every day- but will put them up as I can!

I keep wanting one of those Canon's but finding one that is both in good condition and affordable has so far eluded me. My wallet is not happy you reminded me about this lens :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with your search.

I'd just gotten this lens right before the shoot and I wasn't sure what to expect from it until I saw the photos when I was editing them. Gotta say I'm really pleased with handling and image quality from this lovely lens. 'Love that it can render eyes sharp while also being pleasing and not overly clinical with skin tones and textures.

Friday, May 31, 2024

I was going to work up this new sculpture downtown but when I got there these kids from a school program were there taking pictures of it with their tablets. Far more interesting than the rather average sculpture :) though their snickers when they realized the dogs were "anatomically correct" were humorous... ;)

L1000484.jpg

(does remind me why I rarely do street... 🤣

L1000485.jpg

Back