Kentmere 400, latest samples

A few from a roll of Kentmere 400 fromthe other lunchtime

U25074.1707339120.0.jpg

Times are hard for the band these days:)

U25074.1707339008.2.jpg

But, they're not alone it seems

U25074.1707339008.0.jpg

moving on my walk

Looks great! What developer/time did you use?
These were all developed in Steve Anchell’s Darkroom Cookbook divided developer with Part A being 5g/l metal, 100g/l sodium sulphite and a bit of potassium bromide. Part B is 9g/l sodium carbonate. Developed for 3.5 minutes each at 19C. I might give them another 30 seconds next time or a bit more exposure. It’s not a speed increasing developer for sure

It was my mother in law's birthday last Friday. She reached 91 years old. On Saturday, we took over a nice meal and spent the afternoon with her and her son. Of course, I took a few pictures to remember the occasion.

U25074.1707775132.0.jpg

She has only had sight in one eye from birth and in recent years has needed ongoing treatment for macular degeneration and a cataract operation. All somewhat concerning in her situation.

U25074.1707775132.1.jpg

In the evening she opened up a box of her pictures. Here she is with a picture of herself as a young girl. She also has some pictures from her time in New Zealand, having bought a £10 ticket in the 50s, and of her wedding. She worked as a radiographer in New Zealand and used to develop and print her own black and white photos in the hospital lab.

Mike

Leica MA, TTArtisan 50/1.4 Asph, Kentmere 400, Divided developer for 4 minutes A and B

It was my mother in law's birthday last Friday. She reached 91 years old. On Saturday, we took over a nice meal and spent the afternoon with her and her son. Of course, I took a few pictures to remember the occasion.

U25074.1707775132.0.jpg

She has only had sight in one eye from birth and in recent years has needed ongoing treatment for macular degeneration and a cataract operation. All somewhat concerning in her situation.

U25074.1707775132.1.jpg

In the evening she opened up a box of her pictures. Here she is with a picture of herself as a young girl. She also has some pictures from her time in New Zealand, having bought a £10 ticket in the 50s, and of her wedding. She worked as a radiographer in New Zealand and used to develop and print her own black and white photos in the hospital lab.

Mike

Leica MA, TTArtisan 50/1.4 Asph, Kentmere 400, Divided developer for 4 minutes A and B
Lovely tones! It's like a breeze of fresh air.

U25074.1707775132.0.jpg

U25074.1707775132.1.jpg

Mike

Wonderful work, @sojournerphoto!

Back