w/nw Environmental Portraits

Nikon F4 - AF Nikkor 50 f/1.8
ilford HP5+ in HC110

Scan12076.JPG

During my recent visit to Poland, i had the chance to spend few hours with this amazing lady. She recounted her memories as a child during the WWII and their deportation from Belarus (Poland back then) to the parts of Germany given to Poland as war reparations.

Nikon F4 - AF Nikkor 35f/2
Ilford HP5+ in HC110

Scan12078.JPG

During my recent visit to Poland, i had the chance to spend few hours with this amazing lady. She recounted her memories as a child during the WWII and their deportation from Belarus (Poland back then) to the parts of Germany given to Poland as war reparations.

Nikon F4 - AF Nikkor 35f/2
Ilford HP5+ in HC110

Lovely Portrait Pan. I bet her stories are fascinating. She reminds me of my Mother, whose oral history was captivating.

The first is a soft portrait of a work colleague at her desk. Taken IIRC with a Canon 50mm f1.2 (wide open) on either my M3 or M8. The lack of metadata in the image suggests the former camera was used and the image scanned but honestly I cannot recall. I do recall the lens though.

51547593373_3577aade66_h.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
Soft Portrait by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

The second is a young lady who works at a Columbian food restaurant and bar in Adelaide's Central (food) Market.

50630689848_70fcf54261_h.jpg
Cafe Colombia - Adelaide Central Market 10 by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

The third is of a young Chef at a French themed food outlet, also at Adelaide's Central (food) Market.

50351710472_87fad29184_h.jpg
Chef by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

The fourth is of a server at another food outlet located at Adelaide's Central (food) Market

The Light From Behind by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

Back