sad to admit...

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
7:21 PM
i have 7 surplus bags...3 of them brand new...used once or twice each...

that still leaves me with 6 bags on the shelf and 2 more incoming!!

time for a yard sale...

8691090404_069441dd19_c.jpg

selling is a pain as shipping is so pricey...people want a really good deal to compensate for the shipping cost...but i'll likely be putting them in the classifieds soon.

selling is a pain as shipping is so pricey...people want a really good deal to compensate for the shipping cost...but i'll likely be putting them in the classifieds soon.

What bag is the one in the front middle, seen from the side?

What bag is the one in the front middle, seen from the side?

which side?
on the right is the lowepro exchange messenger...
the black ones are the domke 5xa, b and c...but the c is promised to someone...

p.m. me if interested...

and sorry folks, this wasn't meant as an ad...

That's a beautiful purse in the bottom right corner ;)

isn't it?

it's the custom made porteen bag...with a lovely leather cover flap...i thought i'd like it but no, that's not the case...it's well made and incredibly light but i think better suited to a female shooter...just an old man's opinion...

Hi Joe

Looks like a 'happy family'

What was the name of the small bag we were Admiring at theLeica ??

can I call the smallest black one? My lowepro is getting too big for the smaller lenses I now own :)

can you call it? as in dibs?

please p.m. me if you guys are interested...i'm not comfortable talking sales in a thread and it's against the rules ya know...

but don't worry about the classifieds losing money...i don't pay for them anyway.

Hi Joe

Looks like a 'happy family'

What was the name of the small bag we were Admiring at theLeica ??

i looked it up helen and that was an insert, not a bag...remember it had no straps!
i did buy an ona bag that looks just like that one though...the 'bowery' it's called.

my billingham 1.4 should be here tomorrow!!
the bowery maybe by the end of the week!

can you call it? as in dibs?

please p.m. me if you guys are interested...i'm not comfortable talking sales in a thread and it's against the rules ya know...

but don't worry about the classifieds losing money...i don't pay for them anyway.

Just kidding:) but it looks wonderful. I can afford it now..if I go hungry for a week.

Good luck with the classifieds :)

isn't it?

it's the custom made porteen bag...with a lovely leather cover flap...i thought i'd like it but no, that's not the case...it's well made and incredibly light but i think better suited to a female shooter...just an old man's opinion...

Just teasing Joe. I knew it was a Porteen after a previous thread, couldn't help but rib you.

Joe, do you have a bike bag? I mean one that attaches to the handle bars??

I need one of those, big enough for two cameras + spare lens.

Thanks!

Randy

Back