Question for Hadley Small Owners

Aaron Hellman

Local time
1:57 AM
I am thinking of getting a Hadley small or small pro. A question for those who already own one of these bags. Can I fit two rangefinder bodies with mounted lens and a light meter in a Hadley small with the bag not being over-stuffed? I generally carry just one camera/lens and a light meter, but want the option to sometimes bring another body with a lens attached. Thanks!

there is a Hadley Small Pro that looks about the same, plus a handle. an extra $25 (approx) at B&H. (I don't own either)

I am thinking of getting a Hadley small or small pro. A question for those who already own one of these bags. Can I fit two rangefinder bodies with mounted lens and a light meter in a Hadley small with the bag not being over-stuffed? I generally carry just one camera/lens and a light meter, but want the option to sometimes bring another body with a lens attached. Thanks!

If you have small lenses you can fit two rangefinders in the Hadley Digital and a smallish light meter would fit in the front pocket. I have a Luna Pro Digital that fits easily.

With the Hadley Small you can fit two cameras in with larger lenses and the front pockets would hold a larger light meter and film easily.

See attached for a M240 and Epson R-D1 with 40mm lenses on them.

Shawn

Attachments

• IMG_8729_DxO.jpg
    IMG_8729_DxO.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8730_DxO.jpg
    IMG_8730_DxO.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
I have the Hadley Small Pro. I had a Sony A7SII with the Sony 85mm on one side with lens down, and an extra lens on the other side. I took the lens out and squeezed an M9 with Canon 50mm and hood in. If I were to actually use it this way, the Sony would go in and out easily, but the M9 is in quite tightly.
Okay, Did a switch. I don’t have two Rangefinder cameras right now. But I replaced the Sony with an Olympus OM1 and 50mm, and it both it and the Leica fit relatively comfortably.
The light meter would go in one of the pockets.

Just so the OP is aware, the Hadley Small Pro is much larger than the Hadley Small. I suppose the dimensions of both bags can be found online. I am using the Pro for larger SLR's and DSLR's -single camera/lens attached, and the Small for rangefinders. Cheers, OtL

Just so the OP is aware, the Hadley Small Pro is much larger than the Hadley Small. I suppose the dimensions of both bags can be found online. I am using the Pro for larger SLR's and DSLR's -single camera/lens attached, and the Small for rangefinders. Cheers, OtL

I have the Hadley Pro and the Hadley Small Pro, though not the original “small”; are you sure you’re not confusing the Hadley Pro with the Hadley Small Pro?

Small Pro: W330mm (13) x D140mm (5½”) x H260mm (10¼”)
Hadley Small: W290mm (11½”) x D120mm (4¾”) x H220mm (8⅝”)
Hadley Pro: W350mm (13¾”) x D120mm (4¾”) x H280mm (11″)

The Hadley Small and Hadley Small Pro are the same size internally. It’s all on the website.

The dimensions above are external and include top handles and the removable strap fasteners.

Back